Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you wash your underwear with your other laundry?

depends on quality -i was my bras by hand in the shower. lingerie goes in the gentle cycle, everyday panties in the washer -never in the dryer.Do you wash your underwear with your other laundry?
No! Underwear has bacteria and fecal matter in it. The washing machine doesn't get it all out. It spreads some of it around onto other clothes. I don't want that on my or my family's clothes. I wash underwear with towels and I put a small amount of bleach in and wash them in hot water.


Colors and blacks can be washed in hot water and dried on high.Do you wash your underwear with your other laundry?
No. I usually wash it separately and when I take my bath. In that case, I get to save a lot -- water, time, money (no need for me to buy a lot of undies). :)


I also believe undies are pretty sensitive... So, I make an extra effort to wash it ';specially';.
I wash whites with whites, and colored with coloreds.





I don't like pink socks.
Yes, you can wash underwear with other laundry. Just make sure you put like colors together.
life is too short, wash your underwear with the appropriate load. Unless they are really grotty yewwwwwwwwww wash them by hand
i wash my shorts with my socks but undershirts separately.
Yes - whites with whites... you get the point.
Yes. Why not?
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment