Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can i add body wash to my laundry soap??

i want my clothes to smell like my body wash.. can i add some to the wash???Can i add body wash to my laundry soap??
Who makes your body wash?? I was thinking that some of the brands also have body sprays... and you could use that.....





While I honestly don't think body wash is going to hurt your clothes (it's very gentle... it's ok for your skin, right?) I doubt that much of the smell would be left after laundering, and it would be expensive....





See about the body spray... then you can smell that way all day long!Can i add body wash to my laundry soap??
I wouldn't do it.
absolutely not. they're made differently and you'll end up with way more suds than the washer can handle. does your body wash have a perfume that you can buy? if so you can scent linen paper with it and put that into your drawers.
do not put dishwashing soap in the wash!!! that last guy was playing a joke, you would have suds out the wazzoo!
No b/c body wash is meant for your body and skin washing it in your clothes could destroy them or change their colors. If you want to try it use some old socks or a piece of clothing that is way too small or something you cheap that can be easily replaced.
they're two different soaps which might cause a chemical reaction that might damage some of your clothes If there's a perfume or maybe add some lavendar or if its a plant some of that to the laundry instead
i can't see any problem with it.
Try a half cup of lemon-scented dishwashing soap.
No.


Find a fabric softener that is closest to the desired scent.


Or . add body wash onto a sponge %26amp; let it dry. Hang sponge in closet not NOT touching clothing items.

No comments:

Post a Comment