Thursday, January 7, 2010

Laundry??How often do you wash your clothes?Do you wear something,More than once before you wash?

Generally My phrase is wore once gets washed!!Laundry??How often do you wash your clothes?Do you wear something,More than once before you wash?
I confess I do wear some items if they are still clean, due to a chilly day, or that I was a bit lazy, and didn't remember to change the shirt!





I wear clothing solely to be invisible to most in society. I've found that gray makes people relax, and most cops will let you go if you look poorer and dumber than them.





HONEST ANSWERS:





1. I've answered this question 4 times in the last month, and so, would appreciate it if you'd please read all answers and questions on this site before posting one.





2. This will be my final answer concerning laundry. I hope you'll understand.





3. I launder my clothing once each month and it's usually on the 1st or 2nd of the month.





4. I do this because I'm a driver, and so, have no time to live a normal life.





5. It takes 97 minutes from the time I leave the truck, until the basket is back into its position in the truck.





6. I get 4 or 5 tasks completed while the wash/dry is being done, and so, feel extremely accomplished on wash day.





7. I use the cheapest soap possible, and plenty of it.





8. I fold undies in half then quarter, then stack.





9. I half-roll sox into each other, and if there ends up a mismatch, I just act colorblind.





10. I wear only Levi's and T-shirts. I have 20 GRAYS and 10 BLACKS.





11. In the warmer months I wear swim trunks and short pants.





12. I believe I spend less actual time doing my wash than any human on earth. I am an efficiency expert, and as my time is quite precious, I don't waste it on non-essential activities.





13. BAD LUCK: I repeat...this is the last time I'll answer this question. Again, I hope you'll understand.





PS - Laundry is a cool thing. If you study how various nations do it, you'll find that it is one of the common tasks, yet done in a very wide variety of methods.





Rich people who let others do it are robbing themselves of the gentle time it takes to appreciate being truly human. Poor people who have nothing but a filthy river or pond, are not using their head. They should have chosen parents better, and, failing this, they should immigrate to where there is welfare, decent prisons and institutionally-provided clothing.





This is all I care to post presently. I trust you'll read all answers and questions before posting one that may have been many times repeated.





Thank you.





One last thing...I fold my T-shirts after a swift whip, to rid them of major wrinkles, then in half...then in quarter, after placing the sleeves inside.





I (of course) press each stack, so they are compressed.





My basket is oval shape, and was purchased at Wal-Mart for $9.96. It's about 13 months old now, and in very good condition.





I leave soap at the laundromat if there is less than the amount I need for the next month's 3 loads.





I watch for sales, and grab several large el cheapos when they are so cheap it makes you feel guilty.





Again, I thank you for your interest!


.


.Laundry??How often do you wash your clothes?Do you wear something,More than once before you wash?
I wash twice a week. But I have too especially since I get a fresh towel and face cloth every day. But clothing that needs tom be dry cleaned are worn at least twice before sending it back to get cleaned. I hang these clothes inside out before wearing them the 2nd time.





jeans are different - u wear those until you get a stain on them...LOL
I do my laundry once a week. With the exception of my nightshirt, I only wear things once before they get tossed into the hamper.
It depends. If I just wore it for a short period of time and it doesn't have any stains or smells, I would wear it again once before washing it.
I wash once a week, I wear jeans at least twice before washing.
I wear my Jeans more then once if nothing happened. But the rest of my cloths are one time then wash.





dfc
i wear some of my clothes 2 or 3 times before washing them it saves money by a lot and just wash the nice things like dresses nice pants things like that you should keep fresh!
I do my family's laundry every Saturday.. and yes, after it has been worn once...to the wash it goes! Sometimes, for the charge of a hug and kiss, I'll wash something mid-week if they want to wear a certain shirt or pair of jeans that they've already worn earlier in the week.
I do 2 small loads of wash everyday. I wash everything once I have worn it.
I'll wear jeans more than once but everything else gets washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment