Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good laundry soap to wash clothes while on a trip?

I’m about to leave on a ten day motorcycle trip, and will have to do laundry while we’re on the road.


Is there soap that works well washing clothes in a sink?


Thanks,Good laundry soap to wash clothes while on a trip?
Tide sink packs work great; and they're super small. You can usually find them in the travel toiletries section in retail stores. I think they cost about $1 for 3.Good laundry soap to wash clothes while on a trip?
I like using Gain (liquid) when I have to washing something in the sink fast..And the smell is great!!
dulux washed thwe stains off ure clotehs, makes ure coloutr go black to wh9ite
You can use any laundry soap, just dont put too much soap in the water. Itll take forever getting them rinsed out. I would use ANY liquid laundry soap on the shelf. You can also get a small bottle of it so you arnt carry a big heavy bottle.
We love the All Small and Mighty. It's concentrated, so you won't have to lug a huge bottle along. One little bottle washes like 32 full loads, so it should work for your entire trip. The Fresh Rain smells great. Have a good trip!
Any kind you want, why don't you stop at a laundry mat along the way, would be a lot easier.
i dont know but i like gain thats what id use.have a good trip
If your gonna wash in the sink then I would use liquid and use it lightly because you cannot wrinse it out like a washing machine. You say no time to ';hang around'; well the drying of some things may take a while. (jeans and sweatshirts) unless you only wash light clothing. Have Fun!!!
Wisk works well
Personally I would use LOC Multipurpose Cleaner concentrate. I do my handwashing in it and it's very good. It takes care of your fabric, is biodegradable, and so gentle on your hands. It's also ideal because you only need small quantities of LOC in order to do a load of washing. I usually take a small bottle of 75 mL with me and that should do me two weeks.





Because basically it's a multipurpose cleaner, you will find LOC to come in handy in other situations as well.





Another reason why it's ideal is because LOC Multipurpose Cleaner has anti-stain properties--if I spill something on my white shirt, all I do is dab some concentrate on it, and on my next load of laundry or handwashing I wash it as per normal. Once I noticed blood stains on my white bedsheets that must've been there for three weeks already so I dabbed some LOC concentrate on it and put it in the washing machine--the stains were gone.





Assuming you're in S'pore, go to www.amway2u.com for more info and call 65 6550 9950 (Amway Singapore Headquarters) to find out how you can get this product. If you're in North America you can just order online on www.quixtar.com and they'll speedily deliver it to you at your doorstep. Btw, no matter where you buy this product from it comes with a 90-day unconditional money back guarantee so you have no risks at all.


to ask
Tide

No comments:

Post a Comment