Thursday, January 7, 2010

How many loads of laundry do you wash a week? i probably wash/dry 7?

I usaually wash the same amount (7) per week. We have 5 people full time and 1 extra every other weekend so we stay pretty busy with towels, etc.How many loads of laundry do you wash a week? i probably wash/dry 7?
I have to do 3 to 4 loads every weekday, and a few loads on the weekend. I have 4 kiddos, a hubby, and a dog, so laundry is a full time job at my house.How many loads of laundry do you wash a week? i probably wash/dry 7?
The laundry is not the most efficient system in my house...I'd say maybe 2-3 times a week.
normally 2-4 a week unless my daughter comes home from college then look out.
I would say 4 loads.
2 or 3 one white one pants one colors if not enough pants or colors i wash pants and colors together.
i probably do about 11 loads a week. at least two a day.





but then agian i have two kids under two and a husband that wears dress shirts and suits every day, plus what ever he changes into when he comes home from work to work around the house.
8 or more, there are 5 people in my family
7 to 10 (I've got 2 children, 10 %26amp; 5 y.o.)
between 5 and 7 - just 2 of us at home now
4 times...
I am part of a family of five, so probably 10 times a week AT MOST. On average 5-8 times.
3
5 or 6-i dunno, my mum and dad do the washing, cleaning etc.
I swear it is NEVER ending ...





but on average 4-7 loads more if I just happen to be to busy for it :)
4~5 times!!
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment