Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would you wash your clothes in a hotel laundry mat?

Would you use the hotel laundry mat to keep from having to pack 2 weeks worth of clothes for 4 people. Or do you think those machines are gross? I wouldn't think they would be any worse than a regular laundry mat. Plus my baby spits up all the time so I change her clothes like 3 times a day.Would you wash your clothes in a hotel laundry mat?
I use to work in a hotel, and take it from me, don't do your laundry there, you won't believe the things that room attendants find there. For example: food, garbage, use condoms. Seriously don't use them. Take the trip to a clean laundry mat or a dry cleaner, anything is better than hotel laundry mats.Would you wash your clothes in a hotel laundry mat?
sounds like you dont have a choice maybe try to wipe the outside out with some cleaner or use one of those wipes..
I'm sure they're just as clean as regular laundry mats. It's a washer, so how dirty could it be? I think it'd be worth it to pack light!
that or you all will smell bad. lol
I wouldn't, especially considering that u have a baby.


You never know what kinds of germs are in those machines.





By the way, keep ur family off of the hotel bedspreads, they are super germy.
I've used them in the past and will again in the future. My rule is if it look clean, then I will use it.
Depends on the hotel doesn't it? If you are washing stuff that can take hot water and hot drying and good detergent, it will be safe.





Buy a box of those anti-bacterial wipes for extra care (but I wouldn't)
Yes
I think hotel laundromat would be better than any laundromat dumps I been to. I would bet their washers and dryers work.
yes. clean clothes vs dirty clothes.
I've used them and they do a fine job. (-: I've never caught any bad diseases, at any rate. Maybe the heat of the dryer kills any bad things. Just check the drum before you wash anything.





Try not to think about the negatives, and think about the positives -- like clean clothes and not having to lug around 200 pounds of luggage!





However, if you are *really* worried and want to take the time and money, run an empty load with a cup of bleach. But, I think it's a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment