Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need to wash my sheets and cant afford laundry soap until tomorrow?

I have shampoo, dish soap and body soaps.....also vinegar and baking soda....is there any concoction that would clean my laundry and rinse properly without ruining my washer.....








I know this is a stupid question but I am really boredI need to wash my sheets and cant afford laundry soap until tomorrow?
The dish-soap with the baking soda should suffice. Growing up my family didn't have alot of money and we would use dawn soap to pretreat stains. It's more expensive than laundry soap so you don't want use to much, and it lathers alot more. Baking soda will help with smells and make the detergent clean better.





You should use 1/4th cup of dish soap and a half cup of baking soda. You might be able to get away with an 1/8th of a cup of dish soap since you're using the baking soda.I need to wash my sheets and cant afford laundry soap until tomorrow?
Be very careful if you have a FRONT load washing machine. I would use probably less than 1/4 cup of dish detergent. Use an extra rinse and then I would run the washer without any detergent, maybe add a bit of vinegar to cut any soap left in the machine.
Use vinegar and baking soda, and hot water. Incidentally, if you have Lysol, I've found that to be a good substitute for laundry detergent in a pinch.





Good luck!
The baking soda will do a good job, you can also use the dish soap. It shouldn't hurt the washing machine.
you can use dish soap.just add the extra rinse cycle.your washer and sheets will be fine!
if you have any pinesol soak it in pinesol for about 15min then wash it with a little bit of shampoo and baking soda
Any dish soap 1/2cup will work, add1/4cup baking soda for freshness,It's cheap and works great
use about 1/4 cup of dish washing soap...
dish soap but very little

No comments:

Post a Comment