Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you wash laundry?

wat types of water?


hot cold?


colors


whites?How do you wash laundry?
I seperate loads, for example: lite colors, dark colors, whites, towels, sheets, and jeans... then i wash lite, dark, jeans, whites and towels. I wash everything in cold water except for towels and whites and sheets i wash these in hot water warm rinse to clean them really well along with a touch of bleach and detergent ...How do you wash laundry?
I use the





Cold water setting for all colors - I use oxi-clean if it stained


I use warm water half/half for stained clothes or towels


Hot water setting for whites





I like cheer for gain for my colors


I like foca for my whites - I swtich two color safe bleach for tough stains.





Settings


Regular for colors


Slow for whites %26amp; towels
Didn't your mother teach you?
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment