Thursday, January 7, 2010

How much Cascade should I use per wash load to help my laundry detergant do its job?

Don't put Cascade in the laundry.





My mother in law tried it once and it gave chemical burns to everyone that wore the clothes until we figured out what caused it.





Cascade is a very strong dish washing detergent made for dishwashers only. It is very caustic if you get it on you wet.How much Cascade should I use per wash load to help my laundry detergant do its job?
cascade is for dishes,I suggest Spray and Wash,pour about an oz. in with your detergent.How much Cascade should I use per wash load to help my laundry detergant do its job?
Cascade is for dishes. It contains bleach and will ruin you clothes. Try oxyclean
Spray and Wash is too expensive, and OxyClean will eat your clothes eventually. Try using 20 Mule Team Borax, and cut back on the amount of laundry soap you use. More is NOT better.

No comments:

Post a Comment