Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can a sharpie autographed T-shirt be removed when I wash it in the laundry?

I got my shirt autographed by Eyes Set To Kill, then it got dirty and I need to wash it, but I'm worried that it'll be removed. They're my first autographs and I REALLY don't want them to go away.Can a sharpie autographed T-shirt be removed when I wash it in the laundry?
It might not get removed completely, but the sharpie will definitely be faded, at least, and will fade more and more every time you wash it. I've had things like that happen to me, and I know how upsetting it is! Look at this website, it talks about it -





http://fibers.com/blog/will-a-sharpie-le鈥?/a>Can a sharpie autographed T-shirt be removed when I wash it in the laundry?
Hand wash it in a mild detergent, rinse well and hang dry, all should be well, just don't get hairspray or insect repellent on it, those two items will remove any ink or marker on any (thing) clothing.
It will be fine. Sharpies are permanent. REALLY permanent.
Then DON'T wash it.
handwashing do the job easier than ruining it in the washers
hand wash it

No comments:

Post a Comment