Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do laundry stain removers work if you don't wash right away?

All stain removers I've seen suggest soaking for a few minutes and then washing. When my baby has a diaper blowout and getting the item in the washer in 5 minutes isn't an option, how should i treat the stain? Will immediately spraying it with a stain remover help even if I don't actually get the item in the washer until a couple of days later? Or should i just rinse and wait to treat the stain until just before doing a load?Do laundry stain removers work if you don't wash right away?
I just bought the spray n wash stick and it says to rub on and wash within a week. It didn't say anything about soaking.Do laundry stain removers work if you don't wash right away?
I use Shout Advance, it's a lot better than regular shout. It comes in a small blue bottle and sells for under $4. I can not say enough great things about this product. I spray the clothes when I can get to it and wash them whenever I get to that. You don't have to soak the clothes either. This product even works on old stubborn stays that have already been washed and dried several times.


My mom, who has a home daycare reccommended it to me. I'm a mother of 3 ages 3 and under.
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment