Thursday, December 24, 2009

After I wash a load of laundry, the clothes are soaking wet and I have to manually ring them out. Why?

When I do load of laundry, after the cylce is done, my clothes are soaking wet, I then have to manually ring them out. Sometimes there has been water on the floor too.After I wash a load of laundry, the clothes are soaking wet and I have to manually ring them out. Why?
1) You probably need a NEW washer or the ringer is going out .





2) You're overloading your washer tub.





3) Call a cheap , honest repair man and have them tell you if you really need a new one or whatAfter I wash a load of laundry, the clothes are soaking wet and I have to manually ring them out. Why?
The spin cycle is where the water is forced out of your clothing so either your washing machine motor is going or you are overloading the washer such that the spin cycle is not effective. This can happen easily if you wash a lot of towels and/or blue jeans in one load.





try putting fewer clothes in and see what happens and you should be able to tell from there where the issue is.
you might have an article of clothing stuck behind the tub of your washer that is keep it from spinning the clothes out properly. Your gonna need to have a repair person come in and repair it.
Your washer isn't spinning fast enough. Call the Maytag repairman, I hear he's available. :)





It could be either a belt, a motor or something is out of balance.
The spin cycle is not working. It could be the timer, belt, transmission or clutch. I have used this site with good success. You might want to give it a try:





http://repairclinic.com





Bert
call sears they will fixs it .
your washer is not spinning replace the belt or buy new washer

No comments:

Post a Comment