Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should my mom wash her hands after doing laundry?

I would like to tell if she should.Should my mom wash her hands after doing laundry?
I would say it would be a healthier choice. Washing hands in general has proven a safe guard against a faction of diseases. Our clothes come in contact with everything. Washing hands afterwards would help to eliminate germs that have attached themselves to the clothes. A good habit i think.Should my mom wash her hands after doing laundry?
I can't say I do it every time... but I try to.





That said, you need to mind your own businesss little girl... she's your MOM. Are you just LOOKING for something to pick on her about?
I always wash mine before, so my hands are clean when I fold up the clothes. I guess I've been doing it backwards. :)
I have an idea. If you don't like the way she does the laundry, YOU do it. I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all.
I do. I don't want dirty underwear and dish rag germs on my hands. She is spreading harmful germs to everything else she touches afterwards.
Yes. Go look at what chemicals are in your laundry detergents. Optical brighteners bind to the skin. It would be a good idea for her to wash her hands.
Most viruses/bacteria don't survive long outside the body -generally a few seconds to hours; two days max. If the laundry's been sitting a while the air has probably done a good job knocking out all the really harmful stuff.





I think the only thing you really have to worry about is oil from poison ivy and other similar plants. That stuff can persist in fabric for weeks.
After handling your shitty shorts, I would.
I always wash my hands after loading clothes into my washer. Here are my 2 reasons: first, the clothes I am handling are dirty. Second, sometimes I may get detergent or any other chemical that is used for washing on your hands.
After doing her own laundry? No, that's just too much. That just seems like your over doing it. I hope she's not having to wash your clothes.
I don't think it is necessary and as her child it is not your place to tell her what she should do.
I do. I thought everyone did. How wrong am I!!!


The amount of times I have picked up my kids, and Husbands clothing and though ';Ewww';

No comments:

Post a Comment