Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do they make a marker that won鈥檛 wash off in the laundry? Where can I buy it?

I am looking to put my kids initials on the tags of their clothes in order to quickly identify which shirt/pants etc. goes to which kid.Do they make a marker that won鈥檛 wash off in the laundry? Where can I buy it?
Sharpie makes one. It is called the Sharpie Rub-A-Dub Laundry Marker. You can find them in the aisle near the Sharpies. I always remember seeing them when I was little.Do they make a marker that won鈥檛 wash off in the laundry? Where can I buy it?
I don't have a brand name but you can get pens like that at craft stores.
I say sharpie they make all colors too you can just about find them anywhere!
Sharpie. I use a Sharpie marker all the time to put my daughter's name on the tags of her clothes, jackets %26amp; school sweaters and it never comes off in the wash.
Below is a list of various laundry markers. I've seen them at Office depot Staples and Office Max. Good Luck !





http://www.google.com/products?hl=en%26amp;q=l鈥?/a>
sharpie has a marker that's specifically made to not wash off in the laundry...i can;t remember what it's called exactly, but it's in the same isle where you would find the sharpies.
I do ths with allmy childrens clothes. A sharpie works perfect any color.
Go to a crafting store and buy yourself some fabric markers.
Look in the detergent aisle at the store for what is called a laundry marker.
Ive all ways use Sharpie permanent makers it wont come off in the wash......
you can buy them at walmart.i firget what they are called there to right on material thats it material markers.go to walmart go in the section were they have all there material for sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment