Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you get the smell of Spray N Wash out of the laundry?

I have used Spray N Wash for all of my stained laundry (including underarms), but after the cycle is completed, the clothes still smell like Spray N Wash. I am also using a tip I learned here - ammonia and liquid Tide (with enzymes) which works wonderfully, but the clothes still smell like Spray N Wash. Here's the other problem...I took a load out and the Spray N Wash was visible and sticky to the touch on the underarms that I sprayed.How do you get the smell of Spray N Wash out of the laundry?
Try using a heavily scented fabric softener. Your washer will dump this in the tub during the last cycle and the perfumed odor should overtake the spray %26amp; wash scent.





Unless, of course, your goal is to have non-scented laundry.How do you get the smell of Spray N Wash out of the laundry?
I will do so - thanks! Report Abuse
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment