Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why... Sometimes after I wash my laundry the detergent is still on the clothes.?

I bought powder detergent and have noticed lately my black clothes come out with detergent still on them.


Of course I use very little.. (never do the the MFG suggest... Of course they want you to use 1 cup to have to buy more and more!) I add the detergent then let the water fill then put my clothes in... Do you think there is a problem with my washer? Or the USER? Or the powder laundry soap??Why... Sometimes after I wash my laundry the detergent is still on the clothes.?
Most people wash their darks in cold water.......try disolving your laundry soap in one quart of hot hot water.......then stir it up and dump it in.......sometimes laundry soap has trouble dissolving the way it should in the cold water and it just stays in powder form.......I buy powder soap because it is cheaper but when I wash my blacks or darks I have to do this to keep it from just covering my clothing. good luck!Why... Sometimes after I wash my laundry the detergent is still on the clothes.?
Your water is creating soap scum. You could get a water softener......I just switched to liquids. Don't but laundry detergents with all the bells and whistles added to it, that contributes to soap scum........or at least switch around going to a simple type every so often.
no queda detergente lo que queda es el aroma a detergente
do you have a water softener? thats probably the problem. its well worth the money...it also makes your hair healthier and your dishes not get all white from the hard water buildup
make sure the machine you are washing can use regular detergent. we recently purchased a calypso machine and wernt using the HE recommended soap and everything was soapy and moldy. The HE is highly concentrated so you dont need to use as much as regular soap. Hope this helps!
What temp is the water? You want to use powder detergent with hot and warm water and liquid detergent with cold water.
Sounds like you may be overloading the washer, try to wash less clothes and see what happens...I am not much of a fan of powdered detergent, if that doesn't help I suggest switching back to liquid!
could be not enough water, second could be cheap detergent, could be too many clothes as well. try surf and follow the directions on the washer of how many clothes and how much water to use
Two things - you may be putting in too many clothes in the washer at one time and they are not getting agitated enough and/or the water level isn't set high enough. Do you have soft water? If so, you barely need to add any detergent at all - it really bubbles up in soft water.
You might have the water level set too low on your washer. Alternatively, the water level sensor in the washer might be in need of replacement...
If you're not putting excessive amounts of soap powder in the wash, are you putting a full load on a half load wash. If you fill the drum there's not enough space for the clothes to move freely and for the water to thoroughly wash the clothes, leaving powder stains.


If it happens again it is easy to get rid. Once the powder is dry, just rub the material and the powder will go.
Modern washing machines use too little rinsing water, to save energy.
I'm 56 years young, and have three kids. Lot's of laundry experience. My first thought is that you probably are washing too many clothes at once. Try reducing the amount of laundry in each load. I always had giant loads of clothes with 3 kids and a husband, so I also had the same problem. However, after using powdered laundry detergent for years I switched to liquid laundry detergent. I don't have the problem anymore. If you do use the powder. Fill the tub, add the detergent and agitate the washer for a minute or two to dissolve the detergent, then add your clothes. Happy Washing.
You could just be overloading the machine so it doesn't get the water to the soap. There is usually a load rating for your machine so check your owners manual, just because you can fit all those clothes in there is no guarantee it will wash that many at once.
Too Much Detergent Or Machine IS Getting Old And Not Putting Enough Water





That Because Water Can Only Dilute a Certain Amount of Detergent So Dont Put More Then It Says on Box








Hopefully This Will help
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment