Sunday, December 20, 2009

When I wash my laundry I am losing dye off my towels and sheets? Any ideas why?

When I wash my laundry usually with tide detergent I am getting spots of discoloration( in other words have lost the dye) in spots of sheets and towels it seems only. Sometimes though on regular clothing. Please help!!!THank you.When I wash my laundry I am losing dye off my towels and sheets? Any ideas why?
you need to make sure that you put the detergent in the wash first or i take the cap with the liquid in and let the water run into the cap pushing the detergent outso then you don't get ';globs'; of detergent on your clothing. Which could lead to discoloration by getting concentrated detergent directly onto the fabric. Also, Tide is rough on clothing it almost dries it out which causes the clothes to fade quicker I would try Cheer which is color safe. Good Luck! I hope this helps.When I wash my laundry I am losing dye off my towels and sheets? Any ideas why?
it's probably better to use warm water or you can buy better materials where the dye doesn't come off as fast
use cold water, and good detergent. Also buy better towels if theyre not color fast they will fade
i use cabona dye catcher.or there is another one out by shout!!they really work good!i find at grocery store in laundry section.
Wash them in cold water. Also put the detergent in before the laundry and let it fill up with the amount of water to be used. And swish around a few seconds to break the soap. Before adding the laundry.
Your sheets and towels are either not colourfast, or are of inferior quality. I doubt your detergent is too strong since it seems to work well with your other clothes. Tide is a tough detergent - that's why it works so well.





Try using a cold water detergent and, of course, washing in cold water. If you use bleaching agents, discontinue its use. If you're using Tide with bleach, switch to Tide Original, Tide Free or Tide Cold Water.
u hav bad quality sheets n towels or watever u use to wash them is too strong
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment