Sunday, December 20, 2009

How often do you wash your laundry and what is your water and electric bills like?

I wash mine every other day and my water bill is $32 and my electric is around $60.How often do you wash your laundry and what is your water and electric bills like?
Water and electric fees vary depending on where you live. For example, water is more expensive in New Mexico, where I used to live, than in Minnesota where I now live. Even so, it's not a good idea to use your washing machine (water %26amp; electricty) every day. I generally do 2 full loads of wash each week just for myself. That includes towels and sheets. I almost never wash unless I have a full load for the washer. Works fine for me....my water bill is $20 for every 3 months and my electric bill is about $45 a month. BTW a refigerator is the most electricity gussling applicance in the house. Good luck!How often do you wash your laundry and what is your water and electric bills like?
i wash mine and we conserve where we can/ We are paying between 130-150 per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment