Sunday, December 20, 2009

How many loads of laundry do you wash in a week?

3-4How many loads of laundry do you wash in a week?
Not to many, afterall there are two sides! Report Abuse
How many loads of laundry do you wash in a week?
I've got 2 high school boys in sports and husband and I both ski and play baseball. 7-8 loads a week (and that's usually only sports clothes)
2 a day at least
3 or 4
This week I did 901 lbs. No kidding, I work in a laundry mat.
One everyday so it never piles up. five on mondays when I wash sheets and blankets
About 6:


- Sheets, pillowcases, pillows and bedspread


- Dark colors (Maybe 2 washes)


- Whites


- Towels, washcloths


- Jeans (turned inside out)
One sheets


One towels


One jeans/darks


One light perm press


Others - blankets, throw rugs, etc. - as necessary
2 , im single.
I offten do at least two a week of just work clothes a week, but other then that about 3-4 loads
3-5.


visit my blog


http://gentsantiago.blogspot.com
I used to do the laundry in my house for all of the houses that I looked after..ie..bed linens and towels.. I did over 2000 loads last year.. and ironed all of the sheets and pillow cases.. and I lived to tell the story..lol
oh my goodness about 4 to 5 loads...
for my 3-person household about 5 on average
about 7 (I have a husband and a two-year old)!
About 3 for me. But it varies. When it finally gets cold outside and I have to wear jeans to work, I am sure that it may end up being 4 per week.
There are 5 of us, and 2 are mechanics. I probably do 15 loads a week at least.
about30
one sometimes 2 a week
four usually, sometimes five.

No comments:

Post a Comment