Sunday, December 20, 2009

How much should i charge my neighbor to do their laundry (wash, dry, fold), dishes, bathroom, dusting and mop?

I would like to know a basic charge per individual duty that is fair to charge.How much should i charge my neighbor to do their laundry (wash, dry, fold), dishes, bathroom, dusting and mop?
I pay my person $15 an hour to help me with my housework.How much should i charge my neighbor to do their laundry (wash, dry, fold), dishes, bathroom, dusting and mop?
i think that you should do your own laundry, not your neighbors laundry let the neighbor figure that one out for themselves on what to pay for the services that you alreaided did for them, make a list on what you did for the neighbor, I think that your neighbor is taking advantage of you for there laundry.
60 dollars if its once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment