Thursday, December 24, 2009

What type of laundry detergent can I use to wash towels and pillow cases with for a person who has ringworm?

Does anyone know a good detergent to use for washing clothes of a person with scalp ringworm? I have been washing his clothes in hot water along with Fab Laundry Detergent. I was wondering if there is another brand that would be better or do you think Fab will do?What type of laundry detergent can I use to wash towels and pillow cases with for a person who has ringworm?
Should be okay, they are all the same.What type of laundry detergent can I use to wash towels and pillow cases with for a person who has ringworm?
There really isn't a better detergent than another as far as I know.
If they are able to be bleached, I would try that. If not I would get color safe bleach.
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment