Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can you use laundry soap to wash your dishes?

no dish soap and tons of dishesCan you use laundry soap to wash your dishes?
I wouldn't suggest it. It may be more toxic and could harm you.Can you use laundry soap to wash your dishes?
Thanks for choosing my answer! Report Abuse

No, go to the store %26amp; buy some dish detergent! Report Abuse

I would use Shampoo before I tried laundry soap


cant you just go to the dollar store and buy a bottle of soap
make tim go get you some dish soap. i mean if youre willing to wash them he should be willing to get you the tools to do it.
Not a good idea. Some of the chemicals that go into laundry soap may not wash off your dishes properly and could be harmful if swallowed or mixed with your food.
laundry soap is great and it cuts the grease in the water so the dishes are not greasy any brand will do
I've used dish soap to do laundry, but I wouldn't use laundry stuff for dishes. Aside from the taste, you don't know if even a small amount of residue on the dishes would do something like cause everyone to have diarrhea or something like that.





If the problem were mine I'd rinse all the food off all the dishes, stack them up somewhere so they weren't in the sink, and wait until I had real dishwashing stuff to wash them right.
Only if you have skidmarks on your tupperware.
yes ucan but after ur done put a lot of lotion on ur hands cuz they will get really dry
My mother used to use laundry soap for dishes when she'd run out of dish soap. Just be sure they are rinsed well and watch because they will be more slippery.
yes but use some bleach to kill germs


and use verry hot water to kill germs
Not unless you want a kitchen full of suds!!!!! I would just go for really hot water. In a dishwasher?? Try a drop of liquid hand soap, or just run it w/out soap. Washing by hand?? use vinegar and lemon and let them soak first. Vinegar and lemon are miracle workers.
... not sure ... id just use some really really hot water and if you got the spray nozzle just do it that way .. no diff. than the public schools do to lunch trays =)





xoxo


Emily
yes


if it is powder it gets a little slimy
I've used it before when I was out of soap. It made the dishes so slippery that I almost dropped the dishes and it took forever to rinse off. Use something else. Shampoo, Go to the dollar store and buy some cheap dish soap or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment