Sunday, December 20, 2009

What day do you wash your laundry?

for me I wash mine on the weekends.What day do you wash your laundry?
Every day , except Sunday麓s. I program the machine to come on early in the morning , so the clothes are ready to hang first thing. Pop another load in. like this my laundry basket is never over flowing and saves a lot of timeWhat day do you wash your laundry?
The name of my machine is a AEG, I sometimes it better to spend a little extra money , by cheap you always get cheap. Not saying all expensive thing麓s are the best , but if you by a Hoover machine , you pay for a Candy, Thank you for the points Report Abuse

On Friday or Saturday, when my husband is able to help out.





I'm 8 months pregnant and lugging the baskets up and down 3 flights of stairs isn't really possible for me.
usually on weekends so i can do it all at once but sometimes i'll do it on mondays or fridays if i do something on the weekend
Saturday morning - especially when it's sunny out - so I can hang my clothes out on the line and save energy instead of using the dryer. I even hang clothes out in the winter when it's nice out.
It depends...I usually wash bedding on wednesdays...other things..whenever I have enough for a washer load....and keep the lights from the darks......
Weekends, cause I work from 8 in the morning till 10 at night on the weekdays
Everyday. 2D
usually the weekends and sometimes during the week. Just varies on how much there is and if I need to wash something so I can wear it.
Daily.......if one day in a week then work load becomes very heavy...and the holiday doesn't look like holiday.
Almost every day I have to do some laundry. Luckily the washer and dryer are upstairs right near my room:)
Only on Saturdays or Sundays
My wife does the laundry, but with her, me, a six yr. old and two four yr. olds, seems like she doesn't stop doing laundry!!
mostly on weekends but if there is something i want i will do a load.
I always do it yesterday. That way it's already done.
There are 5 people in my house, so just about every day, someone is washing something.
every day
i wash mine,when ever all my clothes are dirrty. :]
I wash mine at every wednesday's and sundays.
Ever-ryday
It depends on how we feel. It can be Saturday ,Monday Tuesday or Wednesday.
on Funday
i don't. i take mine to the laundry mat and they do it for me! i love new york!
wednesday, thursday, so my weekend is free!
friday evening

No comments:

Post a Comment