Thursday, December 24, 2009

What Laundry detergent do you use to wash rags with?

It's just rags for cleaning up pee and washing dirty stuff, so it doesnt need nice stuff, but I don't know what to use!What Laundry detergent do you use to wash rags with?
If you're wiping up pee with it I'd definitely use bleach to wash those rags along with whatever detergent you use.What Laundry detergent do you use to wash rags with?
Well.........my appliance guy recommend that you wash 1 load a month with hot water and dishwasher powder. So that's the load I do my husbands shop rags in..........





The reason he recommends this is that the dishwasher powder removes build up of fabric softener, detergents and other laundry add in products. And it cleans out the filters and helps with the stinky, front loading washer syndrome!
How to Clean Stuffed ?!





Every house with children (and even some without) has at least one stuffed animal. They sit on beds and bookshelves http://www.asesidea.com/how_to_clean_stu鈥?/a>





thanks
I use hot water and the same deteregent I use for everything else.
I just use the same detergent I wash everything else in. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment