Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I mix body wash and laundry detergent together to clean my clothes?

I only have a little bit of detergent left and I love the smell of my body wash, if I mix a little bit of both is it okay? (I'm just washing my bed sheets and covers) Will it ruin anything?Can I mix body wash and laundry detergent together to clean my clothes?
DON'T DO IT! I put soap in the dishwasher that wasn't meant for the dishwasher and boy did I have a mess to clean up! Fun for about 2 minutes lol.Can I mix body wash and laundry detergent together to clean my clothes?
body wash might be high suds cleaner which could cause the washer to overflow with suds....





If you only have a bit of detergent, drop some baking soda in the washer before adding water and mix it up, it will get your whites whiter, brights brighter, and neutralize odors.





If you are using liquid detergent add a bit of water, you should only be using 1/2 of the top of the cup anyways. The second line is what they call in the business ';the money line';, users use that line and run out quicker, spending more money than is needed.
The worst that could happen is that you would have to wash them again and you will have wasted some body wash. One is probably a soap based product and the other a detergent, so they will probably not help each other.
hi..if u have vinegar in the house, use it as a substitute for detergent. wash a rag WITH the clothes and spray it with your body wash before u put everything in the dryer.
you can... but, if your doing it just for smell, put some on a wash cloth and throw it in the dryer with the dryer sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment