Thursday, December 24, 2009

I don not want to bring my fur coat to the laundry shop, I want to wash it myself, how do you do that?

Some of my friends told me not to wash with water as it would destroy the lamb fur.I don not want to bring my fur coat to the laundry shop, I want to wash it myself, how do you do that?
Look at this site about cleaning furI don not want to bring my fur coat to the laundry shop, I want to wash it myself, how do you do that?
you better not wash that otherwise you won't have a coat when it comes out of the wash. you will have destroyed that coat if you wash it.
Prof. Cleaner
don't be penny wise and dollar fullish have it cleaned proffetionally
Please get it professionally cleaned
please get it professionally cleaned.
You can't wash it yourself. It will ruin it no matter what you do.


Just take it to the Dry Cleaner.


:-)
NO! you will mess it up forever..take it to a furrier to clean it.
they have some stuff in the supermarkets it is for drycleaning at home it is called dryall you can do it in the comfort of your own home in your dryer hope i answerd your question with the right answer you wanted to here.
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment