Sunday, December 20, 2009

How much would you pay for someone to do your laundry? (Wash, dry and fold with free pick up and delivery)?

Please click on the below link and take the survey. This will help me determine whether I should start this type of business. Thanks in advance for your assistance.





http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=y4_2fQJQsUwUrgaSliAayC3g_3d_3dHow much would you pay for someone to do your laundry? (Wash, dry and fold with free pick up and delivery)?
I think you should go to local laundrymats most offer this service. Without the delivery though.


You should not make people answer all questions on your surveyHow much would you pay for someone to do your laundry? (Wash, dry and fold with free pick up and delivery)?
Your survey is lacking an area for comments... I would personally prefer someone to come to my home (like a maid service) and pay them by the hour to do my laundry and put it into my closet/drawers....





You need to add an area for comments after each question. Also $1.20 per pound and $20 a load is a giant leap. Too much difference. Either offer per pound pricing or per load.





Just my thoughts.. I have a friend who has contracted her maid to do her laundry too...

No comments:

Post a Comment