Thursday, December 24, 2009

What laundry soap should i use to wash my babies clothes?

im 34 weeks pregnant, and im planning on washing all my babies clothes, so im just wondering what laundry soap would be best?What laundry soap should i use to wash my babies clothes?
I use All and it is free and clear of perfumes.. I also use this for me and my hubbys clothes too so it is nice i dont have to buy all different types of laundry detergent just to wash clothes and i can put everything in together..All is much cheaper too than DreftWhat laundry soap should i use to wash my babies clothes?
We washed all our baby clothes in Dreft before we adopted. We also used it for the first 6 months or so after we got our son. We enjoyed using it and had no problems.





Most folks who like Dreft say it smells great and it seems to remove stains better than ';regular'; detergents.





You'll also find folks who just use their regular family detergent with no problems whatsoever. Most people who don't use Dreft say that they are concerned about the perfumes that give it the great smell and they prefer to use a ';Free and Clear'; detergent.
You should use dreft laundry soap but you can also use all for babies laundry soap. It is a little cheaper than dreft.
I used all free and clear on all my babies stuff.
Dreft is really good.
Dreft
Dreft

No comments:

Post a Comment