Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm going to the cellar to wash the laundry, I'm tired of not having fun! How can I make my daily grind ?

a bit more, well, fun?


I'm sure others have been in this situation. I've been doing housework since I was 9 ( for a family of 7) and now I'm 32 and have my own family(4 of us) It's just SOOOO boring!


I need some way to entice myself to do the chores! There's no one to crack the whip on me and things are going down hill fast! I know!Everyone's going to say ';get off the computer.'; Fine, I'll go do chores for an hour, and when I get back I better see some answers!!








PLEASE????I'm going to the cellar to wash the laundry, I'm tired of not having fun! How can I make my daily grind ?
First, music and dance is exercise as well as lining up the chores.Eventually, you need to get the kids to do most of the work and give them allowance as it teaches responsibility and the value of money.It would be better even if you had to get a fun part-time morning job to do it.(Pay them) You'd get out of the house, the kids would learn and someday be ready to take care of themselves and maybe even you.Another thing is to drop the laundry off and when your hubby ask where the $$ went tell him it must have been in the wash.Not ta lie now is it!!!I'm going to the cellar to wash the laundry, I'm tired of not having fun! How can I make my daily grind ?
Adults need time for themselves like anyone else. Some ideas.





Join an organization that engages in something you believe in or enjoy.





Take a an enlightenment class at your local Parks %26amp; Rec or Community College





Join a fitness club.





Don't get a boy friend. It will just make things worse.
Load up that washer, set it on spin, and sit on top. That will put a little um....zing....into the daily chores.
i read in a magazine for wives to do the house work in there underwear or naked [ BUT ONLY IF YOUR FAMILY ISNT THERE lol that would be akward ] they said it adds some excitment especially if your husband gets home from work early before the kids and catches you.





never tried it though...im not married lol but sounds fun. [i live with my boyfriend of 3 1/2 yrs]





i also understand the cracking of the whip and things going down hill. im starting to slack too. maybe i should get off the computer lol.
you are 32...and you have 4 how old are those 4...if they are 3 and older they can help you..and have fun with it...you can show them how to gather up their rooms and how to sweep the kitchen..I have a 2 year old little cousin and she loves to help sweep the kitchen and she says show me ..show me..grandma and her granny will...and she will try her hardest and she looks so cute..I know you probably say man..forget that because all you want to do is finish..but in the long run you are teaching them to be clean and to be organzied and to help you without you having to ask them..and soon they will do it for you...why do you think your parents and grandparents have all those 11 children ...did you ever see them move alot no because the older ones would do all the chores..cook and clean and the middle ones would take care of the baby ones...and the mothers would take care of the breast fed ones...but if you have 4 older ones then you can make it fun..pull out the whip and say ok we atre having cleaning day..and you designate their job descriptions...and anything you think they can do... you list under other...just like the working employer does the employee..hehehhehe..then you have inspections to see if they did it right ..and then you say ok..now since we are all done (early I hope)...we are going to supper and to a movie..and if you are too tired you let them go get a movie and enjoy a great family moment and all bases are covered..well, i hoped I helped...ohh dont forget to take pictures of them that is the best part..hehehhehehe..
My mom made me do the chores. I'm not sure if your kids are old enough to do chores but if they are start making a chore list for them.
try do the chores naked. What a turn on!
Put on some good music that you like. Turn it up loud and sing and dance while you work. It won't matter how silly you look or sound. If anyone wants to complain about the music then let them do the chores. Have fun.
you can have your fun with propoer planing of the daily routine. go out for a cup of coffee or to the mall (just get out of the house) when the kids are in school. set aside an hour or two each day to do something that you have enjoyed in the past (like reading, yoga, etc).


hanging out with friends for a chat or cook together or do the laundry together once or more a week is also great.
Catch up on all the chores. Then do a few each day. Take some time out for yourself, whether it's a bubble bath or a window shopping trip. Bored people are often boring people, so...
when i don't want to do chores i turn on the music and pump it up and start doing the chores. or i play a game with myself when i am watching TV i call it commerical cleaning i sit down and watch the show, when the commerical comes on i get up and do a chore until the show comes on, i even surprised myself how much can be done during the commerical. in no time i see i have really made a difference in my house. and before the 11 pm news i am done with the chores and the house is done.........when doing the laundry take some bills or mail, go though them and make two piles, throw away and thing to do or pay and another chore is done while doing the laundry. while waiting for the laundry read a magazine or write a letter to a loved one
I agree that you need a break to pamper yourself.





Also it's time to go into the next phase of parenting: Training the children.


My question is ';How old are the children?'; It could be time to start training them to do simple household chores. Start with laundry. Then with dishes. Dusting and wiping tables, picking up clutter, sweeping etc. Little ones can help you distribute the laundry to where they belong, set table, after eating collecting dishes to wash, etc. Divide and rotate duties -- it can be a quality time where you are working and teaching the little ones. Eventuallly you will have 4 children with high self esteem and a sense of responsibility because they do their chores regularly and well.





Analyze everything you do when you clean the different rooms. You would be surprised how many people grow up not knowing how to clean: what tools to use, what products to use, how and why.
I like to put on some nice music, get dressed up in sexy lingerie and shoes, and then do the chores. I know its really silly, but its just fun running around the house like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment