Thursday, December 24, 2009

Would u hire a cleaning service too take wawy your laundry and wash and dry it for you?

Yes. My errand runner drops it off at a laundry facility for us and it is picked up and returned to us folded. Those that require ironing are brought to a dry cleaning place just to be ironed. It makes life easy.Would u hire a cleaning service too take wawy your laundry and wash and dry it for you?
If I had that kind of money to waste I would!Would u hire a cleaning service too take wawy your laundry and wash and dry it for you?
If I was the lazy type %26amp; had money to waste,maybe yes. you could have the washer%26amp; dryer going while you are on answers,and kill 2 birds with 1 stone!
Yes, along as they were also the ones who'd have to pick the clothes up from my bedroom floor.
absolutly!!! as long as it didn't cost more than a laundromat

No comments:

Post a Comment