Sunday, December 20, 2009

How often do you wash your laundry?

We have one wash day in our home. It's on Friday since that is my day off and I spend the entire day with piles of clothes but, when it's done...it's done.





Since I have 7 people to was for, there are some rules that they must follow if they want mom to do them. They are as follows:





1. Turn your own clothes right side out or they get washed, dried and hung that way.





2. If your socks are inside out and full of dry grass, turn them out yourself. I don't want to stick my hands in their nasty socks.





3. Empty your pockets or whatever is in them get washed, dried and put into my pocket once it falls out of the dryer. (I have made soooooo much money with this one!)





4. Each person has their own laundry basket so whatever comes down in it gets washed and returned to it. If they don't put all their clothes in it, they don't get washed again until next friday.





5. I will set their clothes on the floor in the laundry room for them to retreive when the get home from school. If it remains for longer than 12 hours, I dump them on their bedroom floor.





Try it...it works great and the kids are much more responsible with their clothing and my time.





sandy :O)How often do you wash your laundry?
Everyday. UGHH!How often do you wash your laundry?
I have a family of 9. I do laundry twice a week. I do laundry on Wednesday and Sundays. I think its easier for me to do 10 loads in one day, than two or three loads a day. Its also easier for me to sort and fold all the laundry at once, than a little at a time.
About once a week, or as motivated. I wait till I have full loads of black, light and colors.
well i wash my laundry at least 3 times a week. you know so clothes don't pile up, but only if i have to.
it depends on how clean you are
I do a load of laundry every day so it doesn't pile up.
I do only my own laundry, so I do darks once a week (for my dance leotards) and whites/lights usually every other week.
whenever I find the time.
I have 5 children, I do anywhere from 3 to 6 loads of laundry every day of the week. It never ends........ ;)
Once a Month or every three weeks : )


Bed sheets,blankets and pillow cases


every two weeks oh! and towels too.
About 1-2 times a week, everyday wear. I pile up our dry clean only and hand wash them about every two - three weeks. 2 adults in the house, age 30 %26amp;32
every freakin' day and I HATE laundry!
as needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment