Sunday, December 20, 2009

Which temperature do you wash your laundry?

This may sound like a stupid question but I want to know which temperature is best to wash my laundry. In my family, we always washed towels and sheets and whites in hot water and the rest in cold but I want to know what other people do because a friend of mine washes everything in cold and does not understand why I need to use hot. My mom says that hot is better to desinfect certain things. Anyhow, I want to know what you guys and girls do!!!Which temperature do you wash your laundry?
~~I do exactly like your mom does. I wash all our clothes in cold, then towels and linens in hot. It may not make any difference but it does feel better to me.~~Which temperature do you wash your laundry?
I always wash in cold water, the detergents are now made to use cold instead of hot. We all need to save on energy to save the planet. If you need to soak some items in hot them don't over fill the tub and use a pre-wash remover.
Towels, always hot water to kill germs and bacteria. But regular everyday wash, warm with a cold rinse. If I'm washing something that is delicate, like lingere or blouses, I use cold water.
I use hot water for whites


I use cold for colors


I sometimes use warm water for stains.
To kill germs and dust mites you need to wash bedding and towels in hot water. They will stay fresher for longer and the hot water removes body grease which can grey white fabrics.
I use cold water on everything ..





i wash whites and towels in warm water and sheets and pillow cases in hot water...
Wash everything in cold


there are alot of advantages to cold water wash
I use cold water for wash and rinse. My detergent is made for cold water. ++

No comments:

Post a Comment