Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do I wash my laundry?

I do not know how to do laundry! How do I seperate the colors?


white, dark, red. where does tan and beige go. And what is the best temperature for each group of clothes. I always get lint balls on my clothes after I wash them.How do I wash my laundry?
Dark colors together, reds and oranges separate.





I wash my tans and beige together with my white unless I have enough to make a load.





Some clothes are just more prone to lint balls than others. I steer away from even purchasing them.





I wash all of my clothes in cold water, just to help save energy. You can buy detergents now that clean in cold as good as hot.





Just remember, don't mix darks with whites, reds and oranges separate and don't purchase clothes that are likely to lint on you.How do I wash my laundry?
think 'light '..dark'....cotton....polyester.....etc.鈥?separate darks from lights first... then separate by water temperature..check the labels inside the clothes...wash like temperatures together....lint balls could mean you are using too harsh of a cycle...try using permanent press or gentle cycle
LOL, too funny...I am sorry :)





beiges should go with whites


reds and blues technically should go alone because of their dyes, but after washing several times all darks can go into together. Whites should be washed in hot water, I use cold water for all my washing and they come out fine. I just hate wasting (and paying) for hot water.
Put it in the washer %26amp; dryer.
things your mama should have taught you...lol. Whites can be washed in either hot or cold water - if you are adding bleach then hot water is best. Tans and beiges can go in with the whites - but no bleach. Red, blues and blacks can all be washed together, turn your jeans inside out to prevent colour fading. Sweater should not go in the dryer, rather lay flat on a towel to dry. Hope this helps.
Durable whites should be washed together, and so should reds, just in case they run. Durable color clothes can be washed together but I usually sort mine by lighter (gray/tan) and darker (blue/black). Delicates are best hand-washed using something like Woolite and being hung or rack dried, or being dry cleaned. Most things can be washed cold-wash/cold-rinse, but whites should be washed hot wash/cold rinse with an extra rinse cycle. The rest is easy -- use Shout or Spray %26amp; Wash to pre-treat stains, put the detergent in the washer, start it up, make sure the detergent gets dissolved some by the water, then put your clothes in and let them wash. Once they're done, toss them in the dryer with a dryer sheet like Bounce unless you're worried about shrinkage -- anything you think might shrink should be dried on a line or a rack. To avoid lint balls, make sure to empty the lint trap on your dryer and clean it out with a brush or a vacuum cleaner if necessary.
You should seperate your towles and wash them in a load of there own. they should always be washing in the hottest water possible to kill the germs, your sheets should be washed this way also. tan and beige could be a light colored load and washed together. The easiest way to remove lint balls is to put white vinegar in the rinse cycle. this works great especially on darks!!
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment