Thursday, December 24, 2009

What brand laundry detergent do you wash clothes with ?

I like Gain Apple mango tango .. with the gain dryer sheets too !What brand laundry detergent do you wash clothes with ?
Trend, plus i use downy.What brand laundry detergent do you wash clothes with ?
Generic liquid other stuff are to expensive and it does the job too.
I use Arm an hammer but I prefer Tide
Tide with bleach.


It works great.


I have tried the cheaper stuff, it doesn't work as well.
GAIN...VERY GOOD, AND HAVE A WONDERFUL SMELL.
I use tide. It cleans good and smells nice.
I use liquid Tide although the power does a better job of cleaning I think. If there is anything better I will try it because it really doesn't do that good a job because I wash in cold water
We use Surf. It cleans our clothes and leaves them smelling fresh.
TIDE
Tide with Fe breeze and downy fabric softner:)
the cheapest one,
How the hell should I know, the is the wifes job.
I get the best results with liquid Tide, Clorox II and Downy softener.. As a mom over 40 years and now a caretaker for elderly parents, I've gotten allot of experience.. Read the labels of your clothing, some fabrics need very little softener..
Tide - in all its fragrances - Ultra as well as regular. I love it.
I use Purex Ultra with Febreze. It works really well in my front-loader washer.
Gain
Tide
I use ';All'; %26amp; Clorox II.
Tide or All and I always use Downy fabric softner

No comments:

Post a Comment