Sunday, December 20, 2009

How much on average does it cost to do a load of laundry (wash and dry) in London?

My friend says its crazy expensive like 10 pounds per load. Is this true?How much on average does it cost to do a load of laundry (wash and dry) in London?
It should not cost over 拢5-6 per machine load (wash and dry), I think 拢10 is a bit muchHow much on average does it cost to do a load of laundry (wash and dry) in London?
if you include,drying your clothes it's about right.London is a big rip-off,most English people are leaving London like it had the plague. and it has got a plague, it's the Black death all over again .set if you would like to come to London and not meet English people,only foreigners,come on down,the price is not right
It'd cost me about a hundred quid as I'd have to drive all the way from the Lake District to was my stuff in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment