Thursday, December 24, 2009

Would u hire a laundry service too wash clothes in your home?

I sure would!!Would u hire a laundry service too wash clothes in your home?
noWould u hire a laundry service too wash clothes in your home?
No. I do not trust anybody to do my laundry, not even my mom.
for sure......if i had the money...i do at least one load a day for a family of four...my mom says that im either too clean or too dirty
Not really why not take it to the laundry service and drop it off . The next day it's done clean and nicely folded . It's really is not expensive we pay about 13.00 or 16.00 a large load . We take like a load every 2 weeks . just have plenty of cloths to get you through the 2 weeks..good luck don't pay for them to come to just do the laundry don't forget you will still be paying water and electricity..
Nope i'd do it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment