Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I throw my cotton caps into the wash with laundry, or will the water mess with the visor too much?

I wash mine by hand in the shower. When I take off a cap and it's all sweaty, I rinse it off in the shower, wash it off with shampoo (inside and out), rinse it out, and then let it hang on a valve handle to dry.





I've tried washing caps in the washing machine without the wire cap shaped thing. It doesn't hurt the visor. But, it may turn the cap inside out and mess up the stitching inside, especially around the headband.Can I throw my cotton caps into the wash with laundry, or will the water mess with the visor too much?
Hats can be placed in the dishwasher just fine. The cap will hold its shape better if you do it that way.Can I throw my cotton caps into the wash with laundry, or will the water mess with the visor too much?
They sell these wire things that you put the hat in to wash it so the visor doesn't bend, but I've never used one.
Are you talking about baseball caps?


If so here is the recommendation depending on how old it is:


http://www.sport-smart.com/wash-baseball鈥?/a>


Here is another suggestion:


http://www.wikihow.com/Wash-a-Baseball-C鈥?/a>
yse but gentle cycle %26amp; cold water also if they have a plastic adjustment band do not put them in the dryer
there are catalogs that sell special cages for washing baseball hats.





shophometrends.com





is one.
You can but you know they do have a special container, available at Target, designed for your hat that will keep the visor safe while in the wash!
Yes you can. Wash them in cold water . Have your water level a little high so that they don't beat against the washer as much use a little laundry detergent in the water. Once they have washed use a plastic coffee container or a large pastic bowl and place the hat around it to dry. No fancy gadgets required.
Do it.
Put it on the gentle cycle, also don't dry it; and you might look into buying a special thing they make (I dont know what it's called), but they are shaped like a cap and prevent it from deforming in the wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment