Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need to clean my wash tub in the laundry room.?

This is the hard plastic material that, overtime, has become stained and dirty. Any one know of a good cleaner. I've tried almost everything, including Rust-Off thinking that would clean the bottom -- nothing works. Is it stained beyond cleaning? Thanks all.I need to clean my wash tub in the laundry room.?
You might try WD40 to get the rust out of the bottom of the tub. I would try before using the WD40 mix together apple cider vinegar and baking soda making a paste and let it soak in the tub then scrub. Rinse well then try the Wd40.


http://www.wd40.com/ click on over 2,000 uses


I might add Wd40 is a good water repellent.I need to clean my wash tub in the laundry room.?
Not sure where you are from, but do you have Magic Erasers there? Those things work magic.


Also, did you try some bleach, and letting it sit a bit in there, diluted with some water?


Either of these options.


Otherwise you may have to toss it, sometimes even hard plastic bites the dust.
Can you get your hands on some Jif, or Ajax, or some kind of cream cleanser. Works wonders.
Comet Bleach and Original scent Pine Sol
A fter you scrub it with kitchen cleanser, rinse it and fill it with hot water with a half gallon of bleach. Leave it sit. If it doesn't come clean - replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment